I'm Back

Cyan and Chad at Anna Ruby Falls
I'm back from the mountains and country living. I took hundreds of photos to use for reference in future illustrations. Mountains, hills, rocks, trees, waterfalls, and plenty of abandoned buildings. Didn't have time to finish all the paintings I wanted to but I've got a few pages of sketches to upload as soon as I scan them.
there are a lot of beautiful views driving around in the mountains. Now it's time to get back to work on my projects.
The photo above was taken at the Anna Ruby Falls in the Chattahoochee National Forest. It marks the junction of the Curtis and York Creeks. The creeks travels through the Unicoi Lake to the Chattahoochee River. The water continues going south until it joins the Appalachicola River in Florida which takes it to the gulf of Mexico.