Beyond the Eyes

Photobucket

Opening Night of the Senior Illustration show will be held May 1st 6-9pm at Ringling College of Art and Design. The show lasts until may 4th in Bayou studio 3,4 and the exhibition hall. I'll be in the center of Bayou 3 displaying a hard copy of my book (images below) along with some framed full color paintings. If you're in town feel free to stop by. I may have a few books to sell if the shipment comes in on time.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

For the last six months I've been creating Illustrations to go into this 52 page book. Above is a preview of the first few pages, the front cover, and the back. The book consists of 16 poems each accompanied by at least one illustration. The book is for sale on Lulu
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.
I'll post a few colored versions of the illustrations in the future.